Key Performance Areas:
- Create annual operating plans that supports the strategic direction set by
- the Board of Directors (BoD)
- Collaborate with the BoD to define and articulate the organization’s vision
- and develop strategies for achieving that vision
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management to the organization that
- mirrors the adopted mission and core values of the company.
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve targeted sales, profitability, cash flow and other business goals and objectives.
- Prudently manages the organization's resources and operations within
- budget guidelines according to current laws and regulations
- Provides prompt, thorough, and accurate information to keep the BoD
- appropriately informed of the organization’s financial performance and
- position Enhance and/or develop, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the corporation.
- Serves as the primary spokesperson and representative for the organization
- Acts as a liaison between the organization and the community, building
- relationships with peer organizations when appropriate
- Motivate and lead a high performance management team; attract, recruit
- and retain required members of the executive team not currently in place;
- provide mentoring as a cornerstone to the management career development
- Promotes a culture that reflects the organization’s values, encourages good
- performance, and rewards productivity
- Monitor and manage all direct reports effectively and ensure an adequate
- performance management and improvement systems are in place.
- Direct and participate in acquisition and growth activities to support
- overall business objectives and plans.
- All other duties as assigned.
(IPE FACTOR: Knowledge-Teams & Breadth)
Direct reports to this position:
All Employees of the organisation from Head of Plant, CFO, National
Sales Manager, Farm Manager, Production Manager, Factory Manager, HR
This position reports directly to the Board of Directors
(IPE FACTOR: Knowledge)
- Experience in strategic planning and execution. Knowledge of contracting,
- negotiating, and change management. Skill in examining and re-engineering
- operations and procedures. Experience in formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures. Ability to develop financial plans and manage resources.
- Ability to analyse and interpret financial data. Ability to identify and secure funding/revenue sources.
- Knowledge of public relations principles and practices. Knowledge of
- communication and public relation techniques. Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Ability to motivate teams and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Bachelors’ degree required with a ccombination of the completion of a Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance. Additional qualification with a specialization in Marketing would be an added advantage.
- 15+ years progressive manufacturing operations, leadership and strategy experience in low to medium volume manufacturing environments/Food
- Beverages/Juice/Diary products with a focus on marketing expansion and identifying emerging market trends with a complete understanding of marketing channels, distribution system, supply chain, product handling
- 5 - 8 years of leadership experience as CEO/Business Head in FMCG manufacturing with demonstrated leadership in Lean Manufacturing and
- TQM process improvement
- Experience in the Nigerian Food/Beverage distribution is highly desirable.
- Willing to work in Kaduna/ upcountry location
- Requires advanced verbal and written communications skills in English, in
- addition to effective interpersonal skills. Knowledge of local language will be a definite advantage.
- Excellent team building, communication, verbal, writing, and presentation
Healthcare – Family plan and Group Life Insurance
Relocation and accommodation Assistance