A reputable organisation seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Day to day management of the centre operations.
- Source quality human resource for the centre operations.
- Guide and develop human resources to provide quality services.
- Control centre employee attrition rate.
- Provide and manage infrastructure for effective running of the centre.
- Implement and monitor the documented quality systems at the centre.
- Ensure compliance to delivery processes.
- Ensure compliance to batch schedule & prevent batch overflows.
- Ensuring compliance to exam schedule.
- Monitor & control employee & student absenteeism.
- Managing centre cost.
- Achieving student satisfaction level by providing good value for money.
- Conduct open house once in a month & take corrective measures on the issues raised by the students.
- Organise parents meet once in 3 months for career courses & brief them on the progress made in the course.
- Identify non-technical training needs of the centre employees & organize training program to meet the training needs.
- Manage centre events.
- Conduct a regular study on trends & processes in new product launch.
- Build a relationship with local media, industry, education institutions, etc. for projecting and building centre.
- Take corrective and preventive measures for all non-conformance reported/observed.