Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
- Daily confirmation of customers’ deposits from various banks.
- Conduct monthly reconciliation of customers’ lodgments from various banks with the general ledger account.
- Prepare customers receipts daily.
- Ensure the safe keeping of approved imprest.
- Effect and reconcile intercompany funds transfer.
- Reconcile daily and monthly petty cash account.
- Make cash payment to staff in line with approved IOU and cash payment voucher.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Accounting principles.
- Demonstrate strong attention to details, caution, confidentiality and discipline.
- Be knowledgeable about the use of Accounting software and Microsoft Office packages.
- First Degree in Accounting.
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sittings.
- ACCA/ICAN membership will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years' cognate experience, preferably in FMCG or Manufacturing Industry.