Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure station financial procedure are operating consistently in line with ERS Standard and procedure.
- The role ensures the highest standards are met with respect to cash and monetary related transactions.
- He/She must declare readiness to pronounce and provide an approved individual to stand in as a financial guarantor.
- Consistently ensures that all sales and cash operating objectives are attained consistently.
- Responsible for the collection of sales cash from all Customer Attendant.
- He/ She is responsible for the Collect POS merchant copy from attendants and add up/ reconcile all POS transactions with recorded sales.
- Must collaborate with the Station Manager to ensure that operating cash re-imbursement and retirement are attained consistently in line with agreed ERS procedure.
- Ensures all reconciliation of Customer Attendants’ cash & credit sales in the account office by taking the difference between each pump’s opening & closing meter.
- Actively ensures timely and safely evacuation of all sales proceeds to the designated financial institution.
- Relays reconciliation to Station Manager for onward logging on E360 and SMORs.
- Ensure timely reporting and reconciliation of sales/expenses and cash reports.
- Prepare relevant financial reports and carries out other duties that may be assigned by the SM.
- Ensure effective liaison with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Protect company’s corporate image and reputation by avoiding cash exposure and protecting human and environmental integrity at the retail outlet.
- Ensure all station personnel perform their duties in accordance with monetary related operating procedure.
- Sales and Business Development
- Relationship/Stakeholder Management
- Strong communication and time management skills