- Handle cash, credit or check transactions with customers
- Scan goods and collect payments
- Ensure pricing is correct
- Issue change, receipts, refunds, or tickets
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning and end of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is an adequate change
- Make sales referrals, cross-sell products and introduce new ones
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
- Bag items carefully
- Greet customers when entering or leaving the establishment
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
- Keep reports of transactions
- The process returns and checks to see if items are damaged
- Answer customers' questions and get a manager if the answer doesn't solve the issue
- Bag, box or wrap packages
- Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction
Cashier top Skills & Proficiencies
- OND only should apply
- Basic Math
- Interpersonal Communication/Written and Verbal Communication
- Time Management
- Product Knowledge
- Telephone Etiquette
- Customer Service
- Dispute resolution
- Basic (PC) Computer Knowledge
- Attention to Detail
- Point of Sale Systems (POS)
- Positive Attitude
- Candidates residents at Epe environs are encouraged to apply.
- Please note that only OND Holders would be considered for this position.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.