ENYO Retail & Supply is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria's fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
- The Cashier is the key driver of station financial operations. He/she is the treasury officer at the retail station.
- The role coordinates and oversees all cash and related monetary transactions towards the attainment of set goals.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure station financial procedure are operating consistently in line with ERS Standard and procedure.
- The role ensures the highest standards are met with respect to cash and money related transactions.
- He/She must declare readiness to pronounce and provide an approved individual to stand in as a financial guarantor.
- Consistently ensures that all sales and cash operating objectives are attained consistently.
- Responsible for the collection of sales cash from all Customer Attendant.
- He/ She is responsible for the Collect POS merchant copy from attendants and add up/ reconcile all POS transactions with recorded sales.
- Must collaborate with the Station Manager to ensure that operating cash reimbursement and retirement are attained consistently in line with agreed ERS procedure.
- Ensures all reconciliation of Customer Attendants’ cash & credit sales in the accounting office by taking the difference between each pump’s opening & closing meter.
- Actively ensures timely and safely evacuation of all sales proceeds to the designated financial institution.
- Relays reconciliation to Station Manager for onward logging on E360 and SMORs.
- Ensure timely reporting and reconciliation of sales/expenses and cash reports.
- Prepare relevant financial reports and carries out other duties that may be assigned by the SM.
- Ensure effective liaison with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Protect the company’s corporate image and reputation by avoiding cash exposure and protecting human and environmental integrity at the retail outlet.
- Ensure all station personnel performs their duties in accordance with monetary related operating procedure.
- Relevant work experience in a related field.
- Educational qualification: Minimum - HND
- Sales and Business Development
- Relationship/Stakeholder Management
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Account Management
- Computer Skills
- Basic Mathematical Skills
- Proven related working experience
- Time management & Personnel Effectiveness.