We are looking for a proactive team member to join our vocational training organisation and contribute to providing a wide range of career advice and employment support services to our trainees and graduates.
The role will involve providing effective frontline customer services in the delivery of activities and information to trainees. Including the organisation of events, career fairs and training
based activities. The role will focus on the sourcing of job placements, providing entrepreneurship advice and support, administration as well as CV advice to trainees.
You must have experience of delivering a frontline service and be able to demonstrate excellent IT skills.
The role requires strong communication skills both verbally, written and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
Duties & Responsibilities
- The following responsibilities and duties will be performed:
- Is responsible for in-depth knowledge and independent decision-making in designated area of responsibility, e.g., development of job programmes, recruitment and placement of trainees.
- Is responsible for formulation and compliance of policy guidelines and procedures regarding employment support.
- Assists with office administration and training.
- Counsels and informs trainees of applicable work placement opportunities and related issues.
- Conducts evaluation and reports on trainees work eligibility and provide CV advice and support.
- Develops and implements strategies and systems necessary to identify, track and evaluate trainees, job placements and trainee entrepreneurial endeavors.
- Serves as a resource to trainees regarding employment, policies and procedures, advertising, hiring, job classifications, disciplinary action, grievance procedures.
- Recruits and advises trainees through informational meetings, individual counseling and promotional activities; develops advertising and outreach programmes such as group presentations, brochures, pamphlets and letter campaigns to placement companies.
- Conducts and evaluates surveys of employers, placement companies and trainees regarding work attitudes, staffing needs, desirable employee qualifications, work and career goals etc.
- Gather information, enter data and keep records of trainees’ and job placements companies using a school management software (ERP).
- Performs special projects, as needed or assigned.
- Performs related duties as required.
Skill & Ability
- Knowledge Requirement/Qualifications
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Excellent working knowledge of admin structures, policies & systems.
- Knowledge of supply chain, logistics and inventory management and proven work experience in a similar position.
- BSc/BA in business administration, logistics or relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in field
Contract Employment 15 Months Contract / Full-Time
Salary Range: N 200,000 – N 250,000
Location: Abijo, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos State