Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Delivering activities in line with Customer Service Application domain strategy and initiatives to support IT enablement to drive sales in Nigeria
- Leading delivery of projects of applicable domain in Nigeria that attribute to the success of our business by collaborating with cross functional teams.
- Promoting continuous improvement of processes and delivery of results within assigned domain.
- Ensuring Business Value creation through simplifying application design, simplifying customer experience and efficient deliveries.
- Optimizing Change requirement delivery for faster time to market and ensuring first time right efficiency.
- Managing Timely Rollout of Projects
- Ensuring appropriate Governance mechanisms for successful implementation of projects.
- Delivering On-schedule, on-budget of IT solutions to facilitate commercial products delivery
- Some travels may be required for this role since.
- The Customer Service Application SME must have a deep understanding of the Telco IT domain as well as a broad architecture understanding for IT in a telecom environment.
- The Customer Service Application SME will have a solid background in translating business demand to IT Solution design and applying multiple technical solutions to business problems.
- The Customer Service Application SME will be well-versed with micro services, containers, cloud, DevOps.
- The Customer Service Application SME must be a believer in Open-Source environment to develop software solutions.
- S/he should have specific skills and knowledge:
- Structured approach to work, with the ability to plan, and organize larger activities
- Clear in communication, both written and verbal.
- Ability to assess the value from functions and capabilities of new technologies finding appropriate technical solutions.
- Knowledge of business process re-engineering principles and processes.
Qualifications and Experience
- MSc/Bachelor's degree in computer science, systems analysis or a related study.
- 5-7 years of work experience on the Customer Service domain’s Application design and delivery.
- Experience working in multi-vendor managed service IT operating model.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering a project on relevant domains.
- Experiencing in redesigning and simplifying the products, services, and processes.