- Take part in the functional consulting services we provide to our partners and customers.
- Analyze customer's needs and business processes in order to map them properly with Odoo
- Quantify resources required for a task/project.
- Accompany customers in the full delivery cycle from software configuration to go-live.
- Coach customers on how to use Odoo efficiently through individual training.
- Deliver Odoo functional training sessions on-site or online one week every 2 months to train end-users or employees coming from our customers and partners (8-15 people per session).
- Support the sales team during pre-sale.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in IT Engineering Management, or Computer Science
- Between 1 and 2 years of experience
- Excellent planning and communication skills
- An affinity with the Information Technology world, you understand what an ERP is and what open source is.
- Able to communicate effectively in English.
- Understanding of SQL is preferred
- You are able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with a hands-on attitude, open-minded to react to change with agility, with an entrepreneur mindset, not afraid to take appropriate initiatives, autonomous learner, passion for software, approachable, honest, and a fun team player
- Benefits package: health insurance
- Vacation (PTO), Sick and Holiday paid leave - all flexible
- Company Events such as Dinners, Lunch Socials, Happy Hours, and more
- Daily snacks and tea break