As a business support assistant, your main focus will be working on processes and activities that ensure the business is successfully within various functional units of the company. Specifically,
- You will track the financial goals of the business and assist with ensuring they are achieved.
- You will work with the operations team to ensure customer orders are fulfilled within the acceptable time limit, customer issues are handled and things are moving smoothly
- You will work with the marketing team to ensure adequate foot traffic to our stores and website.
- You will work with the sales team to ensure leads are optimally converted to orders.
- You will support management as required to ensure business goals are achieved.
- You will work with HR to support training and recruitment.
The requirements for the role are:
- A good understanding of the fashion accessories business.
- A process-driven approach to problems.
- An ability to juggle multiple activities at the same time.
- A goal-driven and detailed individual.
- Able to work weekends and holidays as needed (Nature of a retail business).
- Able to interact easily with customers, suppliers and external partners.
- Note, experience and passion is preferred over educational qualification.