- Assess and identify new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets.
- Establish the company’s goals and objectives.
- Recruit and train new employees.
- Perform regular employee evaluations to determine areas of improvement.
- Design business strategies and plans to meet the company goals.
- Make sure that the company has sufficient resources such as personnel, material, and equipment.
- Develop a comprehensive company budget and perform periodic budget analyses.
- Ensure all company activities adhere to legal guidelines and policies.
- Assess overall company performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Business Management or other related fields.
- At least 2 years' experience in a management position.
- Outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of the latest business policies and regulations.
- Demonstrable analytical thinking & business insight