Vivian Fowler Memorial College For Girls seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Deliver instruction on topics such as the principles of marketing, how to operate a business and the financial aspects of the business.
- Improve students' knowledge of business practices.
- Teach business topics such as basic economics, resume writing, facts about business careers, account checking, computers, the stock market, accounting, and finance.
- Deliver the skills and knowledge necessary for students to function as responsible citizens in the business world.
- Hold seminars and lectures at local organizations.
- Keep records of grades, grade papers, and perform other administrative duties as needed.
- Write grant proposals to gain funding for further research.
- Create projects designed to enhance lectures.
- Good listening skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Know to handle the student
- Personal Appearance; Maintain personal grooming, neat and professional at all times.