ACCA is the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. We're the world's most forward-thinking professional accountancy body. Since we were founded in 1904, we have expanded to over 1400 staff in 55 countries, meaning we’re a truly global organisation. Our people enjoy a working environment that is dynamic, human and connected, and have a strong focus on creating value for our students and members.
- The Business Relationship Manager, Nigeria, will directly impact ACCA’s employer strategy by identifying, developing, managing and raising ACCA’s profile with employers/members in key identified sectors in Nigeria.
- The role will be responsible for building relationships with key influencers for the benefit of ACCA’s global position.
- To directly contribute to growth in ACCA's reputation, influence and size through the delivery of ACCA’s global employer strategy at the national office level.
- To target employers across the various sectors in Nigeria in the corporate, practice and public sectors, encouraging them to recognize and adopt ACCA as the professional accountancy partner of choice.
- To support effective key account management with employers, universities and high schools, that clearly differentiates ACCA from its competitors.
- To develop effective knowledge of employers, to identify key employer trends, and respond to those needs appropriately.
- To develop strategic partnerships with selected blue chip companies, embedding ACCA in their training policies and global mobility strategies.
- Initiate and maintain relationships with key universities through face-to-face visits and other relevant communication channels
- To co-ordinate and deliver effective university-focused events, in line with ACCA’s recruitment strategy and design and deliver a regular programme of events for ACCA new and existing students through the Universities
- Ensure that ACCA students and members are kept fully aware of ACCA practices and procedures regarding exams for students and CPD for members.
- The successful candidate will use his/her strong personal and presentation skills to engage with local stakeholders at their most senior levels. S/he will be adept at building and maintaining relationships, and communicating clearly both orally and in writing.
- S/he will be expected to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the professional business environment in which ACCA Nigeria operates.
S/he should have/be:
- A Degree with a strong background in Business Development and Marketing, with at least 4-5 years of work experience preferably with a proven track record of key account management
- Excellent presentation, analytical, networking and relationship building skills with the ability to present ACCA appropriately and influence people at all levels
- Possessing a clear disposition to strategic thinking and planning
- Able to work independently and also as a team player
- Able to work independently, contributing to team goals
- A proactive team player
- An excellent communicator
- Experience in the finance/accounting related sector is desirable
And in working with us, you’ll enjoy:
- Exposure to a global environment
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career
- Flexible benefits package including Private Healthcare (Family Cover), Excellent Company Pension Scheme.