What you’ll do:
- Support the ED and CEO and staff by providing financial, operational and human resources functions as assigned.
- Responsible for all bookkeeping and financial reporting, handling all account payables and account receivables.
- Oversee day-to-day operations in a social enterprise and ensure that the company is on track to meet its short and long-term financial goals and strategic plans.
- Develop and implement budgets, prepare reports for the Executive Office and ensure the company complies with government’s tax regulations and policies.
- Take lead responsibility for Skill Hub / Park business services and products, advertisement and Skills Champions business support activities.
- Ensure the staff has resources to complete their work.
- Support the Director of Partnership by:
- Overseeing fundraising activities.
- Create strategies to generate income for the company, also by involving the partner’s network.
- Develop new client relationships and in making operational new products and services.
What you’ll bring:
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Be adept in Technology and ICT skills.
- Strong track record in Business Management, Business Development and experience in working with social enterprises, non-profit management, international development agencies or similar.
- Track record in grant writing and finance acquisition.
- Experience and skill set in Finance and Accounting a big asset.
- Unshakable organizational skills with strong attention to details.
- Knowledge of TVET, skills acquisition and community development.
- A hands-on approach: you are not afraid of rolling your sleeves up.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving: you use your initiative and are hungry to solve new problems.
- A cool head: you work well under pressure and maintain a calm approach when juggling multiple tasks.
- A team player with leadership skills: you possess strong interpersonal skills, a great deal of empathy and are sued to work with people from different background.
Salary: #150000- #200000