- Forecasts a financial plan for the company and uses resources to meet these requirements through client recruiting and raising funds
- Cultivates the organization through commerce directive and advertising strategy
- Supervises and oversees the company’s employees and activities
- Reports to senior managers and executives about condition of the company through periodical and annual reviews
- Reviews long-standing productivity of the company
- Accomplishes company goals by exploring opportunities to add value and taking charge of new requests
- Renews job knowledge by reading professional journals, participating in educational opportunities, and belonging to professional organizations
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Business Management or other related fields.
- At least 3 years' experience in a management position.
- Outstanding leadership abilities. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of the latest business policies and regulations.
- Demonstrable analytical thinking & business insight.
- Ability to manage conflict between employees and business partners
- Create strategies to generate income for the company, also by involving the partner’s network.
- Develop new client relationships and in making operational new products and services.