- Schedule business development meetings with prospective clients and prospect new clients.
- Locate and propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Monitor and analyze business performance through a range of measures, internal and external and communicate this back to the business with appropriate recommendations.
- Client Service
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Encourage revenue growth by inspiring clients to purchase kitchen accessories and additional services.
- Provide client support services in accurate and timely manner.
- Communicate with clients to understand and document their Business objectives.
- Ensure all client related issues are resolved timely.
- Business Operations
- Ensure that efficient systems are in place to enable the company to attain its objectives of maximum productivity.
- Oversee Business operations and drive operational efficiency through systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Provide effective leadership to employees and act as a reliable advisor.
- Adopt the company vision, and help employees understand and run with it.
- In partnership with the CEO/COO, recommend relevant interventions that can drive Business growth.
- Forecast the direction of the Business vis a vis the industry and stay on top of evolving technologies to position the business effectively.
- In partnership with management, engage in budget preparation and adopt expense control measures.
- Design effective budget models for the entire company.
- Identify variances between actual and budgeted financial results at the end of each reporting period.
- Present annual budgets to management for approval; review budget requests for approval and forecast future budget needs.
- Apply a wide range of research methodologies on Business trends and market and proffer relevant Business expansion/growth initiatives.
- Curate and log all research reports, internal and external, to ensure a high-level view of significant findings and trends, get value from them and report them back to the business.
- Prepare and share weekly/monthly Business report and share with management for review, while making relevant recommendations.
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Leadership skill
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Clear and accurate communication skills, in writing and orally with colleagues and clients.
- Very sharp and presentable
- Intelligent and confident
- Minimum qualification-BSC/HND; Masters will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a Business development role, with at least 1 year in a leadership position.
- Not more than 38 years, not less than 30 years
- Male, preferred
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.