Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
- The Business Manager will be the principal executive and administrative support person for the CEO of this multi-dimensional organization, thereby performing a vitally important role.
- The successful candidate will have a sincere interest in the continuous improvement of the performance of the company, possess excellent administrative and relational skills, value attention to detail, and be able to handle a variety of activities and tasks.
- Take the heavy lifting off the CEO
- Represent the CEO in a professional and congenial manner in person, in telephone conversations and in written correspondence.
- Write proposals, prepare and make presentations
- Write letters and other documents for the CEO, including letters of agreement
- Discreet handling of confidential information
- Participate in brainstorming sessions for various projects
- Approve proposals and requests on behalf of the CEO
- Trouble shoot and problem-solve on behalf of the CEO
- Ensure compliance to set standards and procedures as it pertains to the CEO
- Ensure high efficiency level on CEO’s schedules and activities as well as ensure effective management of the management meetings.
- Follow up to ensure that deliverables from meetings are carried out within specified timelines.
- Liaising with and agreeing with CEO for proper scheduling of CEO’s daily, weekly appointments and itinerary.
- Take CEO’s approval for document from business units and departments within the Group.
- Preparing CEO’s speeches for events as required.
- Participate in budgeting process for the companies within the Group.
- Leadership Management:
- Maintain the office calendar, including the schedule for the CEO.
- Assist with other executive and administrative tasks as assigned by the CEO
- Preferred candidate must have a good BSc in Law, Mass Communication, Business Administration or any other Social Sciences from a recognized institution with at least Second Class Upper and must not be more than 30 years.
- Experience: 2 - 4 years post-graduation work experience
- Executive Assistant experience in a consulting or Law firm is a plus.
- Technical and Soft Skills Requirement:
- Basic Strategic Planning knowledge
- Revenue and Profitability knowledge
- Process Improvement
- Project Closure initiatives
- Basic Market Analysis and Planning
- Business knowledge
- Commercial disposition
- Editing and proofreading skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to accuracy and detail in all aspects of responsibilities
- Good team player
- Passion for delivering results
- Gets things done
- Strategic thinker
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.