Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities include the following and other duties as may be assigned:
- Develop and implement the cinema business plan as well as strategic marketing for the cinemas.
- Develop and manage the budget for the cinemas.
- To propose and prepare in conjunction with the filmbooking department, performance schedule plan to meet business plan objectives.
- ·Ensure the cinemas meets set audience targets each week/period.
- To drive daily retail profitability by maximising RPH & minimising shrinkage and wastage.
- To pro-actively manage operational costs on a day-to-day basis through effective management of controllable costs, third party contractors and team members.
- To maximise the performance of all employees by team work, motivation and effective coaching and performance management.
- To implement, maintain and adhere to Operations Standards, Company Policies and Procedures and initiativ
- Maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions, market share and trends and prepare periodic reports on achievements.
- To propose and prepare in conjunction with the marketing department, cinema marketing plan to meet business plan objectives.
- To effectively communicate to all staff, all relevant promotional activities, targets and operational priorities.
- Initiate and make professional propositions to meet targets for profitability and revenues.
- Ensure the safety of employees and Guests by complying with Company Standards, Health and Safety and Environment legislation and meeting all other statutory requirements.
- Ensure that consistent high standards of service and commitment to guests are met by all staff.
- To deliver excellent Guest service through well trained and highly motivated teams. Ensure that Guest concerns are responded to appropriately and in a timely manner. Ensure all Guest feedback is reviewed and analysed, action plans created where necessary
- To manage and operate security systems and processes to prevent loss and to ensure the security of cash, assets, Guests, and employees at all time
To perform the job successfully, the individual shall be required to demonstrate these but not limited to the following competencies:
· Job knowledge – In-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends.
· Customer Relation Skills – Responds promptly to customer’s needs; meets commitments
· Negotiation & Networking Skills – Strong ability to convince clients and colleagues; help clients make a buying decision and increase patronage.
· Personal Credibility – Follows through on commitments and service promises; strictly maintains privacy and confidentiality; respects rights of all co-workers and customers and behaves in an ethical manner in everyday situations.
· Planning and Organizational Skills – Ability to marshal resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done; multi-task and use resources effectively and efficiently.
· Communication Skills – Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Analytical skills - demonstrates the ability to picture, articulate, and solve multiple problems and concepts and make decisions that are reasonable and based on available information.
Qualification and Experience
· The right candidate must have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
· Minimum of 5 years in operations management at a supervisory level (retail experience preferred)
· Excellent customer relationship and management
· Must be a good Team player with excellent ability to multi-tasking and able to adapt to varying situations.
· He/ She must have the ability to keep abreast of the trend in this field of expertise and make practical application of specialized knowledge in everyday situation.
· Excellent report writing and presentation skills
· Good Microsoft Office, excel and power point usage