Reports To: Managing Director ( In his absence - GM)
Supervises: - Accounting & Admin Dept Marketing Dept General Procurement
- Coordinate direct and supervise all activities of the finance & Admin unit.
- Carries out Finance Analysis.
- Procurement of factory utilities, raw and packaging materials to ensure uninterrupted manufacturing activities
- Coordinates activities of BDO/MSR and other sales outlets.
- Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Administrative/Human Resources
- He shall be responsible for supervision and general welfare of all staff of the company.
- He shall have oversight functions for office administration and shall ensure that same runs smoothly.
- Finance and Accounts
- (a) He shall supervise and have overall responsibility for all accounting functions of the company and shall produce monthly report which must be received by MD on or before 7th day of the new month for management use.
- (b) Shall from time to time prepare Budget with cash flow projection and ensure budget monitoring (quarterly review) for management use.
- He shall prepare, on a regular basis, quarterly management accounts with notes for management.
- (c ) Shall ensures regular monthly stock take is done on 1st working day of the new month and must be submitted to GM/MD not later than 3rd working day bringing to the attention of management any discrepancies arising there from.
- He shall prepare year end financial accounts with schedules.
- He shall manage the payroll of the company.
- Shall ensure timely preparation of final accounts and ensure audit is carried out promptly and filling of same with the authority without loss in time ensuring procurement of personal and company tax clearance in good time.
- Shall monitor outstanding debts and their ages and chase debtors bringing to the attention of GM/MD on regular basis.
- Procurement for Company/Factory
- He shall coordinate all procurement activities for the company and utilities, raw and packaging materials for the factory.
- He shall, in conjunction with Superintendent Pharmacist monitor and manage production activities of the company including all contracts manufacturing relationship.
- He must be conversant with prices and policies as may be put in place from time to time relating to procurement for the factory as well as for the company as a whole.
- Managing Sales Team and Outlets
- He shall coordinate the activities of BDO’s (Business Development Officer), MSRs (Medical Sales Representatives) as well as company key customers and outlets in line with the company policies.
- In the absence of National Sales Manager, he shall monitor activities of BDO and MSRs and conduct monthly marketing meetings.
- He shall maintain performance record in respect of each of the BDO, MSRs and key customer outlets.
- Any other business as may be assigned by GM/MD from time to time.
- Competency and skill Requirement
- In- depth understanding and hand on experience of Finance and Admin.
- Good knowledge of the Pharmaceutical Industry and appreciation of its operations.
- In depth understanding of the Nigerian Society, Cultural diversity and regional nuances.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal Skills.
- Strong leadership, Supervision and people management skills.
- High sense responsibility and dependability.
Key Performance Indicators
Timely preparation of yearly Budget.
Timeliness of management information and reports.
Proper inventory keeping of stocks of goods and utilities.
Absence of Stock out.