candidate will be in charge of designing business strategies and managing all
day-to-day operations to guarantee company efficiency.
Superb interpersonal and leadership skills are vital for this role, as good teamwork is important for our business success. Suitable candidates should also be excellent written and verbal communicators, and possess the ability to identify opportunities for growth.
· Assess and identify new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets.
· Establish the company’s goals and objectives; Set and track progress against goals
· Recruit and train new employees.
· Perform regular employee evaluations to determine areas of improvement.
· Design business strategies and plans to meet the company goals.
· Collaborate with the product and engineering teams on new feature design and rollouts including resolution of difficult technical issues
· Coordinate and optimize online/offline marketing
· Explore local business development partnerships and fundraising
· Make sure that the company has sufficient resources such as personnel, material, and equipment.
· Develop a comprehensive company budget and perform periodic budget analyses.
· Ensure all company activities adhere to legal guidelines and policies.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Business Management or other related fields.
· 10 years of working experience; at least 3 years in a management position.
· Outstanding leadership abilities.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Working knowledge of the latest business policies and regulations.
· Demonstrable analytical thinking & business insight.