- In charge of all KHNL C&F unit which will entail vast knowledge, experience and proficiency in clearing ocean and air shipments.
- Must have the ability to handle customs and shipping companies for imports, temporary importation, and Exports.
- Monitoring clearing of project cargoes sea/airports to ensure delivery within the lead time
- Supervising cancellation of vessel temporary importation permit
- Ability to handle all clearances of the various agencies; NIMASA clearances, NPA, Customs, Immigration, NAHCO etc.
- Must have Operational knowledge of the ports and government agencies.
- Must have knowledge of proper clearing and haulage documentation for imports.
- Must have appropriate knowledge of inspection agents, Banks, shipping companies and Terminals.
- Must have knowledge of the customs and Excise HS Code and Explanatory notes.
- Ability to relate with all relevant agencies as well as authorities ranges from NIMASA, NPA, Customs, INTEL, NAHCO etc.
- Ability to develop and ensure compliance with standard logistics procedure.
- Business development to Identify and acquire new clientele to provide logistics services.
- Staying updated with recent market/industry trends, competitors & leading customer strategies
- Manage and coordinate the operations of the company transport unit
- Liaise with all required business associations and clients
Qualifications & Competencies Required
- Candidate should have a Minimum of B.Sc in any social science or engineering field from a recognized institution. Professional certification is an added advantage
- Candidate should have a Minimum of (3-5) years’ experience in a similar logistics (clearing & Forwarding) role while experience in the Oil & gas/ Maritime industry will also be an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible and able to work under pressure
- Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.