- Coordinate direct and supervise all activities of the company
- Coordinates activities of Business development and marketing executives and the sales outlets.
- Procurement of factory utilities, raw and packaging materials to ensure uninterrupted manufacturing activities
Managing Sales Team and Outlets:
- He shall coordinate the activities of BDO’s (Business Development Officer), MSRs (Medical Sales Representatives) as well as company key customers and outlets in line with the company policies.
- In the absence of a National Sales Manager, he shall monitor activities of BDO and MSRs and conduct monthly marketing meetings.
- He shall maintain performance record in respect of each of the BDO, MSRs and key customer outlets.
- Any other business as may be assigned by GM/MD from time to time.
Procurement for Company/Factory:
- He shall coordinate all procurement activities for the company and utilities, raw and packaging materials for the factory.
- He shall, in conjunction with Superintendent Pharmacist monitor and manage production activities of the company including all contracts manufacturing relationship.
- He must be conversant with prices and policies as may be put in place from time to time relating to procurement for the factory as well as for the company as a whole.
- In-depth understanding and hand on experience of Management, Finance and Business Development.
- 5 years of relevant experience. 3 of which must have been as a sales manager preferably
- © Good knowledge of the Pharmaceutical Industry and appreciation of its operations.
- In-depth understanding of the Nigerian Society, Cultural diversity and regional nuances.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Strong leadership, Supervision and people management skills.
- High sense responsibility and dependability.
- Timely preparation of yearly Budget.
- Timeliness of management information and reports.
- Proper inventory keeping of stocks of goods and utilities.
- Salary range: 200-250k
- Location: Agege, Lagos