Terragon Group - We pride ourselves as a new Media business focused on Africa. We have built a strong competence across the new media ecosystem comprising mobile, online and content. Within digital, we understand the interplay between content and platform and we have business verticals that deliver on both components of the digital world.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist team members with data gathering to produce timely reports and insights to drive business and marketing decisions.
- Identify, evaluate and solve problems by digging into campaign performance data.
- Own the process of interpreting analytics for campaign performance optimization to provide support for the Sales & Account Management teams and identifying possible areas of growth.
- Engaging directly with clients and partners to resolve issues, gather feedback and optimize processes to deliver improved service.
- Coordinate effective collaboration with internal teams to match Terragon’s product offerings with the market’s needs.
- Work strategically with internal teams to assess inventory & data needs and act upon those findings.
- Analyze internal pricing models and present options to maintain/increase competitiveness.
- Daily revenue tracking, with descriptive and predictive analysis.
- Continuously prospecting for new business using your existing network of relationships and creating new relationships.
- Identify market trends and translate these to business prospects.
- Identify and implement initiatives for monetizing publishers’ inventory at the lowest possible risk.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Statistics or a related field in an accredited university.
- Good negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills.
- Creative approach to up-selling to an existing client base and generating new business.
- Proficiency in advanced Microsoft Excel.
- Basic Knowledge of HTML and digital marketing analytics & CRM tools e.g. Google Analytics.
- Intermediary to expert knowledge of data visualization, interpretation and application in marketing.
- Must possess strong Project Management skills to deliver implementations with partners from contract to launch.
- Must have completed the compulsory National Youth Service.
- Experience in performance-based marketing (in eCommerce or Media Agency) will be an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of Data Management Platforms, Audience Managers and other related software is preferred.
- Experience in mining data and analyzing trends to identify sales opportunities.
- Advanced knowledge of the Digital Ecosystem and the active business verticals within it.
- Have a win-win attitude
- Ability to efficiently manage cost
- Ability to present and manage budget
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Should have a strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Should have strong team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Should have strong attention to detail; exceptional technical and problem-solving skills
- Should have strong Microsoft Office skills (emphasis on advanced Excel)
- Research and development.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.