- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Statistics or a related field in an accredited university.
- Good negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills.
- Creative approach to up-selling to an existing client base and generating new business.
- Proficiency in advanced Microsoft Excel.
- Basic Knowledge of HTML and digital marketing analytics & CRM tools e.g. Google Analytics.
- Intermediary to expert knowledge of data visualization, interpretation and application in marketing.
- Experience in performance-based marketing (in eCommerce or Media Agency) will be an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of Data Management Platforms, Audience Managers and other related software is preferred.
- Experience in mining data and analyzing trends to identify sales opportunities.
- Advanced knowledge of the Digital Ecosystem and the active business verticals within it.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.