Cornerstone Staffing - Our client, a big player in the FMCG Industry, requires the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position above.
- Build knowledge of data and analytic platforms to challenge current analytics, reporting and processes to identify business improvement opportunities
- Project manage and implement improvements to analytics reporting / efficiencies in processes
- Performing complex analysis of large customer datasets, transforming that data into outputs that explain customer behaviour and providing actionable insights
- Proactively working with squad members and members of the Insight Centre of Excellence to define and scope analytical projects that address business questions/ requirements
- Develop new tools, build and enhance processes and continually challenge ways of working to ensure maximum efficiencies.
- Continually research, identify and communicate relevant trends to the business
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's/Master's level degree with a Quantitative specialization (e.g. Analytics, Business/Economics with quant - Econometrics, Finance Analytics, Marketing Analytics)
- 5-10 years of industry experience in one of Retail, CPG, Manufacturing sectors with a proven track record of solving challenges through application of advanced quantitative methods.
- High level understanding of data analysis and the best tools for retrieving, manipulating, and visualizing data including tools like MySQL, Excel, R, and Tableau.
- Knowledgeable of statistical analysis, quantitative analytics, forecasting/predictive analytics, and multivariate testing (A/B testing)
- Capable of explaining complex analytical methodologies and concepts in non-technical language.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to hold self and others accountable to meet commitments, consistently delivering results within required timelines and expectations.
- Detail-oriented and strong team player with excellent interpersonal, listening, and oral communication skills
- Ability to work with limited supervision and proactively identify areas of opportunity and focus based on business need/impact