A Lagos based company is seeking two (2) Business Executives to join our expanding Business team. Our Business Executives complete most of their work remotely and in the field visiting prospective, current, and past customers to sell and to maintain contracts for clients. This is a highly pressured and demanding role that requires the highest levels of initiative, creative thinking and communication skills to establish and grow, long-lasting relationships with clients.
In addition to maximizing direct sales opportunities and growing strategic relationships, our sales executives must also:
- Have exemplary oral and written communication skills, customer commitment and ethical standards.
- Reside in Lagos state, Nigeria.
- Be able to deliver great power point presentations.
- Deliver a monthly 'NewBusiness’ Gross Profit target.
- Achieve daily pre-set KPI`s geared towards generating opportunities
- Attend approved sales meetings, functions, conferences, convention, shows and expos.
- Devise a strategy for targeting your agreed market, sector or region.
- Research and form suspect/prospect lists within the defined target markets.
- Be able to cold canvass and cold call to seek new opportunities.
- Build a strong pipeline of at least a 3;1 ratio opportunity against the target.
- Present well in appearance.
- Pro-actively promote all products and services.
- Follow up on referrals and any new leads provided.
- Be flexible and willing to develop products and wider market knowledge.
- Update the CRM system with all activity and complete other ad hoc reports on request.
- Be proficient in Office 365 package. (Word document, Excel, PowerPoint, Skype, and Onedrive).
- Provide regular, accurate sales forecasts Essential Skills.
- Be highly motivated, a goal-oriented self-starter, someone who enjoys working in a sales environment and exceeding expectations driven.
- Have experience of winning new business within a high activity sales role.
- Have a proven track record of consistently achieving new business targets.
- Be articulate, professional, credible, ethical and possesses good business acumen.
- Be able to network effectively, identify opportunities, close deals, and effectively manage the after-sales process, build strong internal and external relationships.
- Have a confident, friendly outgoing personality and be a good team player.
- Display hunger, enthusiasm, motivation, and passion to succeed.
- Have good time management skills and the ability to work well under pressure on multiple, concurrent projects to meet internal and external stakeholder expectations/deadlines.
- Have the ability to present findings/results in a clear, consistent manner.
- Have proven the ability to plan, operate, and execute independently in ambiguous environments with competing priorities.
- Have creative decision-making skills, a proven ability to work independently and to make compelling and innovative recommendations to senior leadership.
- Have multiple examples of individual sales proficiency and a demonstrated history of effective public presentations to audiences of 1 to 300.
- Willing to travel within and outside of Lagos as required. (Being a driver and car owner is a distinct advantage, *but not essential*).
- Work occasional weekends as required.
- This position is 70% remote; (working from home) - you will be required to be in the office (in Lekki, Ikoyi or Yaba) only as required.
As part of this role, you will be provided with:
- A company Laptop.
- A company phone and call minutes.
- Unlimited Internet.
If you meet the above criteria, please submit your CV and a cover letter. Final confirmation into the contract will be based on training and the first month's performance.
Basic Salary: N80,000 (Excluding commissions and Bonuses)
Rolling contract based on performance.
Paid 2 weeks training: N21,200
NOTE: As much as we would love to respond to all applicants, due to the sheer volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 14 days of sending your CV, unfortunately, you have not been selected for the position.