We are an International independent not for profit organization which focuses on institutional building, capacity building, consultancy, researchers, etc. in Arbitration, Negotiation, Mediation and General Alternative Dispute Resolution [ADR], Peace and Conflict Settlements, Institutional and Strategic Development Programmes.
- Development and Marketing of Arbitration & ADR business plans.
- Development and Expansion of clientele base
- Preparation and management of tender/bids and follow-up strategies for building capacity.
- Implementation of long-term general business development plan and growth initiatives for the Arbitration & ADR Industry.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned from time to time.
- 29 years and above
- Minimum 5 years post graduation
- Minimum Second Class Upper
- Minimum Masters Degree [MBA]
- Marketing/Business Development, IT, Social Media Marketing, etc background
- Knowledge of ADR services marketing
- Degree in Business Administration/Management, Marketing, Information Technology, Economics,Business Studies.
- Excellent computer literacy