- The Business Development Executive position is a new opportunity that has come about due to expansion strategy of our client’s business.
- The Business Development Executive officer will focus on oil & gas and Engineering arm of our client business in Lagos State.
- The Business Development Officer will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Develop, expand and generate new business opportunities on targeted Oil & Gas and Engineering companies.
- Define strategy for client penetration. Work with partners and analysts to perform client research.
- Build sustainable valuable client relationships in the different business department and operations department of the company.
- Propose innovative approaches and partnerships in order to develop unsolicited offers. Must be able to drive customer needs and develop an insight selling view.
- Support selling and proactively propose innovations and initiatives to enhance the company’s competitive position/ performance.
- Facilitates the flow of operational information to ensure effective execution of contracts and must be great in closing deals.
- Identify and capture additional revenue opportunities for the company.
- Proactively manage relationships with existing clients and cultivate a relationship with new clients.
- Maintain excellent relationship with all the company’s stakeholders.
- Assist with evaluating new opportunities for additional revenue from new and existing clients by analyzing requirements, the potential for revenue growth and evaluating options whilst maintaining company standard and priorities.
- Work independently to ensure services are delivered to clients at the highest standard
- Must be able to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction in all dealings with existing and prospective clients.
- Communicate effectively with clients, team, superiors, and other company personnel.
- Able to conduct market research as needed and provide ongoing support to clients.
- Adhere to company’s policies and keep key information confidential.
- Enhance the company reputation by taking ownership for delivery of job requirements to clients, and always exploring opportunities to add value to our client’s service experience.
- Experience within the Oil & Gas and Engineering sector.
- In-depth knowledge of business development, logistics and procurement practices in Oil & Gas and Engineering sector.
- Proven track record of meeting targets in marketing and sales; or overachieving business development targets and acquiring new business opportunity.
- Ability to learn quickly and develop a good understanding of the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Strong prospecting skills and extensive customer facing experience.
- Sound commercial aptitude with a result-oriented approach to work
- Must be well organized and demonstrate good attention to detail.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work under extreme pressure.
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentation).
- Must be task oriented with the ability to meet tight deadlines and manage multiple priorities.
- Able to use computer hardware and software including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or any engineering courses
- MBA / Master’s Degree will be an advantage.
- Experience in Marketing or Business development in Oil & Gas/Engineering.
- Not more than 35 years of age, and preferably a female
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.