- You will be responsible for executing marketing and sales strategies, prospecting for customers, and implementing programs to achieve profitable business and sales growth.
- Reinforce the marketing, sales, administrative and operational capability of the organization through mobilization for seminars, training and support team members to prospect for Agents and Partners.
- Reinforce the execution, monitoring of the company’s business development, market penetration strategies and operating plans for enhancing business growth and operational efficiency.
- Assume full responsibility to manage deals by navigating the customers through all facets of the sales process; prepare periodic marketing reports on targets and achievements for management.
- Reinforce recruitment and training of Staff and Representatives, evaluate team members, review, and improve systems, and procedures; and ensure adequate manpower for smooth business operation.
- Reinforce and maintain an Internal Process Discipline and alignment within the business
- Strengthen, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting operational events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions; and carry out other functions as may be assigned.
- Good communication, interpersonal, marketing and administrative skills.
- Skill to work in a target-oriented environment to achieve sales targets.
- Skill for a collaborative approach to problem solving and industrious.
- Resourceful with high attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
Required Qualification and Exposure:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any field, but Higher Degree will be an advantage.
- Graduates with 0 - 25 years post NYSC exposure in whatever educational discipline.
- Relevant experience will count at the point of assigning duties and responsibilities.
Probation Period is 0 – 12 months; and attracts abridged Monthly Salary and Commission:
Probable Sales Commission for Business Development Strategist (BDS) is N1000 - N10 000 per day:
Job Confirmation is based on achieving Sales target and attracts full Salary and Allowance:
- 01 – 05 years: BDS I: N40 000 pm: confirmed in Executive Assistant Cadre: min. N90 000 pm.
- 05 – 10 years: BDS II: N60 000 pm: confirmed in Assistant Manager Cadre: min. N160 000 pm.
- 11 – 15 years: BDS III: N100 000 pm: confirmed in Substantive Manager Cadre: min. N270 000 pm.
- 16 – 20 years: BDS IV: N160 000 pm: confirmed in Senior Manager Cadre: min. N420 000 pm
- 21 – 25 years: BDS V: N250 000 pm: confirmed in General Manager Cadre: min. N700 000 pm