- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing new opportunities.
- Create and improve proposals for existing and new clients
- Prepare the company's budget and continually track expenses , as well as ensure revenue targets are met.
- Provide training and mentoring to members of the business development team.
- Develop and deliver pitches for potential investors
- The ability to meet clients , attend conferences and research new markets as needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great leadership skills
- Top-notch analytical skills - Must have an eye for details.
- Bsc or MBA in Marketing, Finance , Accounting or a related field.
- 5 years' experience working in a business role.