We’re looking for an experienced and entrepreneurial business development manager who is passionate about our mission of becoming the leading payment technology provider to individuals and organizations. You will build and execute partnerships in a number of verticals and be responsible for owning the end to end process from initial sale through negotiation to go live.
This is an opportunity to join a highly recognized financial technology company that has been in operations for many years.
understanding of IT services sales in the Nigeria Financial industry
should have expirience in vertical's - Financial Services (Banking and
Insurance) & Telecommunications .
position is based in Lagos
knowledge in IT services or Solution sales . Should have experience in large
business from new accounts and handle current prospects and relationships
Revenue targets as defined. Achieve profitability, contribution and collection
customer satisfaction by achieving delivery / service quality norms.
credibility, gain market share for defined sector.
- Work with Solution teams in verticals to generate Proposals and Bid Responses and presentations slides
- 3+ years of relevant experience, with a proven background in launching offerings successfully in the Nigerian marketplace
- Experience and network in one or more of the following verticals: VAS providers, banks, billers, merchants, agents will be an added advantage
- Technical enough to work closely with software engineers
- Able to investigate and define opportunities with supporting data and analysis including the development of models in Excel
Bachelor’s degree or higher from a top university
· Work with executive leadership to develop strategies, business cases and action plans and take charge of turning these into on the ground relationships and live products.
· Establish a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and customer needs and leverage those insights to advocate for partner integrations that will lead to maximum business and customer success.
· Own the partner lifecycle on both a strategic and operational level, including initial business planning, commercial negotiations, project management of technical requirements and integrations and ongoing relationship management.
· Collaborate cross-functionally with senior stakeholders including operational, product management, engineering and marketing teams to coordinate initiatives. Willing to act in multiple roles to unblock technical and operational teams.
· Entrepreneurial spirit: You take initiative and don’t wait to be asked. You’re results driven. Once you’re given a goal, you won’t stop until you’ve figured out how to make it happen.
· Move fast: You must be able to multitask and prioritise in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
· Great communicator: You are a bridge builder and influencer who is able to get buy in from other stakeholders for your ideas.
· Creative: You are creative and able to think outside the box with proven experience of taking projects to market.
· Data driven: You make decisions based on data and have strong quantitative skills to run analysis, produce dashboards and reports