Kingscourt Realtors - We are a registered Real Estate firm in Nigeria with a clear focus to carry out real Estate professional services. At Kings Court Realtors we develop, manage, sell and lease properties of all categories. We are strong and innovative, with a broad base locally and internationally which drives us to provide high-quality services. We are responsive to the needs of our clients. We listen, learn and create time-tested and valuable solutions to our various clients in an efficient and cost-effective approach. Consequently, we have always enjoyed rewarding and long-term relationships with our clients.
- The Person must be conversant with Computer and Social Media Campaign application
- The person must be proficient with Telephone marketing and Lead generation and good public relations.
- Administrative and Personal secretarial support to Principal partner
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings
- Developing effective systems with the Managing director and ensure the smooth operations of the business
General Office Support:
- Co-ordinating/ Maintaining databases, filing systems, whether electronic or paper and update of business documentation held in hard copy and electronically (on ‘the cloud’)
- Co-ordinating submission of expense claims and recording of supplier invoices
- Managing office stationery and supplies
- Liaising with other service providers, including IT as required.
- A Degree in any relevant course of study
- Must have 2-3 years of cognitive experience.
- Young, vibrate smart and eloquent lady
- Ability to manage complex and highly confidential information
- Comfortable working across multiple tasks and reporting into different project working teams and staff members
- Knowledge of advanced MS office applications, including Word, Excel, power point and Outlook
- Excellent social skills, able to operate with diplomacy, tact and empathy
- A high degree of personal organisation and self-management
- Comfortable when working to tight deadlines, and able to turn work around within a short time span where demands are liable to change at short notice;
- Ability to think proactively and laterally to maximise opportunities to promote the work of the organisation
- A strong interest in the insurance industry.
- To apply for these positions, please send your CV with covering letter (Personal Letter) of why you think you’re suitable for the job to