In-depth knowledge of bituminous road binders in terms of manufacture, quality, and application
Understanding what customers require and being able to speak the same technical language.
Keeping abreast with industry developments/technological advancements (products, seal design, application methods, specification changes etc)
Ability to drive product from testing/ R&D phase to customer acceptance and use of new products, PMBs in particular understanding of product quality assurance as well as plant and site SHEQ requirementsüBeing the link between the operational and commercial functions of the Bitumen
HND or Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering or related field
Minimum - 2 years Sales and Commercial experience ideally within the Bitumen/Asphalt industry.
- Sales and marketing
- IT and Numerical skills
- Confidence and Maturity
- Patience and Perseverance
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
- A full driving licence is
- and being able to speak more than one Nigeiran language fluently is also a useful.
- Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.