Procept Associates Professional Services Limited (Procept Nigeria) is a franchisee of Procept Associates Limited (Canada), with oversight for the African region and specializing in Procept Canada services, as well as, strategic planning, management consulting, IT governance, and international standards, through a network of associates and partners, using best-practice frameworks.
Suitable candidates must have:
- B.Sc /HND in Marketing, Management, Business Administration, Computer Science or any other related course.
- 3 years’ experience selling OEM software solutions, especially any of the leading service management software from the 2017 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Service Management Tools. (Software Solutions)
Demonstrable experience handling Major Accounts and performing the following tasks:
- Strategic account management
- Solution design and development
- Relationship Management
- Proposal preparation, defense and contract negotiations
- Organizing campaigns and road shows
- Researching and analyzing industry and market trends
- Overseeing administrative and technical aspects of the business development unit
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint and Microsoft Visio.
- Age: between 25 and 35years.
The Cover Letter MUST state:
- The name(s) of top IT/management consulting firm(s) you worked for; number of years; and major achievements on that role (Consultants); OR
- Annual Sales Revenue from current and previous roles in the last THREE years (Business Development Officer - Software Solutions;
- Your educational qualifications and certifications (where appropriate);
- Things you hope to accomplish within SIX months of joining; For BDO, sales target that your performance will be evaluated on;
- Current and expected annual salary packages;
- Notice period required to leave current employer (if any); and
- Any other documentations to support your application.
- Note: We thank you in advance for your interest but will only contact shortlisted candidate
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.