Macgregol Security Limited is a leading Private Security, Risk Management Company in Nigeria with avant-garde technologies and systems to complement the dwindling security infrastructure in Nigeria. MacGREGOL SECURITY is peopled with well-trained, innovative, passionate professionals and ex-servicemen who are experts in various fields of security. We provide bespoke security solutions such as: Manned Guarding Services (Guards are background checked, trained and equipped with security gadgets), Protocol, VIP Protection, Security Escort/Journey Management, Security Designs, Sales and Installation of Electronic Security Systems, Risk Analysis, Information Services, Bespoke background checks – address, guarantor verifications, Security Consultancy Services and Training etc to individuals and corporate bodies across Nigeria and beyond.
- Drive the increase of market intelligence by providing feedback of the Nigerian security and safety market.
- Must be a goal getter with extensive knowledge of the private security, guard's business in Nigeria.
- Drive the increase of the brand awareness of MacGREGOL Security in Nigeria by employing digital and social media marketing.
Competencies & Qualifications
- A good University Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years experience (preferably in security and safety business) in Nigeria
- Have at least 5 years of business development and marketing experience with a proven track record.
- Knowledge of manned guarding, CCTV, Fire Alarm, Access control, Intrusion, security management is an advantage.
- Commercial attitude, existing network/knowledge of prospective clients and end-users is an asset.
- Strong target orientation, motivation and initiative and ability to build long-term relationship and networks.
- Ability to work without supervision and driven by continuous improvement.
- Good team player, excellent communication (spoken and written) skills and proven ability to work under pressure.
- Computer literate with excellent skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and good internet research skills.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.