A reputable organization seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- create awareness of and develop the brand you're marketing
- communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships
- help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns
- support the business development Manager in delivering agreed activities
- source advertising opportunities and place adverts in the press or on the radio
- work closely with in-house or external creative agencies to design marketing materials such as brochures and adverts
- write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- produce creative content, including videos and blog posts
- run social media channels (e.g. Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement
- organise and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- source and secure sponsorship
- liaise with designers and printers and organise photo shoots
- arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials
- maintain and update customer databases
- conduct market research, for example, using customer questionnaires and focus groups
- develop relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external.
- Should Reside in Lagos Mainland Areas namely Surulere, Yaba, and Palm Groove/Onipanu
- Must have a valid driver’s license and excellent driving skills and good knowledge of Lagos Roads
- Basic Salary- N70,000-N80,000 with Commission Payment Per Sales Conversion.