Tropical Arctic Logistics Limited was established August 2013 to carry on the business of offshore/onshore services and logistics of every Oil and Gas industry. This includes Sea import and export consolidation, ship chandelling services, general maritime services.
- A Business Development officer's job entails delivering a broad range of company products and services to clients in order to increase the company profits.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying and establishing contact with potential customers proactively.
- Maintaining contact with new and existing customers to advertise the charter sales and deliver a detailed strategy.
- Responding to sales inquiries from new and existing customers.
- Delivering presentations of the company Fleets at conferences, customer sites, and exhibitions.
- Meet Annual sales goals and targets of US$4.5 Million ($350,000.00 minimum per month).
- Attending user group meetings and trade exhibitions.
- Maintaining the company’s contact database management with up-to-date contact, accurate and activity details.
- Delivering platform presentations, publications, posters at conferences and to clients.
- Provide comprehensive monthly sales reports.
- Testing very new opportunities available to support the Aircraft charter Sales development, team.
- Providing feedback of potential customers and members to enhance Flight functioning and the service delivery.
- Ensuring effective internal communication within the Sales, Marketing team and
- Customer Support and across the company.
- Assisting to identify the opportunities for upcoming products, and for development and enhancement of existing products.
- Motivating all sales staff to share relevant data about the market in facilitating the ease of retrieval, recording, and use of information.
- Negotiating the agreement terms and closing down sales.
- Monitoring and reporting the potential collaborators and competitor activities and identifying business threats and opportunities.
- Seek and follow through with bids and Proposals from International Oil Companies (IOCs), Independent Oil Companies, Governments, and Government Parastatal.
- Seeking opportunities and future aircraft charter business with High Net worth individuals and Executive governors of States in Nigeria.
Skills and Specifications
- Applicant must be a good looking female.
- Good communication, writing and customer service skills.
- Excellent problem solving and organization skills.87qfc.
- Able to communicate complicated technical issues, with effective presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and flexible to work with negligible supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and Negotiation skills dealing with different culture customers.
- Tenacious work attitude.
- Should be able to work as a team member.
- Able to meet deadlines and goals along with working under pressure.
- Highly innovative and proactive.
- Capable of agile cogitating to give a quick and accurate response to questions.
- Should be able to handle varied tasks.
- Flexible to work anytime.
- Willing to travel on a frequent basis (75%) with short notice.