- Ensuring company’s growth objectives are attained; articulating new business development opportunities and identifying, negotiating and managing relationships with technical partners in line with corporate goals.
- Develop and articulate a comprehensive tactical business development plan to accomplish the organization’s business goal.
- Identify prospects and develop sales strategies to penetrate and get new accounts. This includes preparation of presentations and tenders.
- Identify, evaluate and develop new business opportunities and feasibility reports supporting growth based on intelligence.
- Responsible for developing business with key clients in the midstream, Upstream and petrochemical sectors of the Oil and Gas industry with significant potential to become a major contributor to the growth and profitability of the Company.
- Lead the formulation, execution and monitoring of company’s business development, market penetration strategies and plans for enhancing business growth.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive client portfolio, make daily contact with ship owners and chartering companies and be involved with contract negotiations as well as team and cross disciplinary projects
- Monitor company performance against agreed business target.
- Assist in the preparation of bids/proposals.
- Develop and implement a training and development program for team members.
- Mentoring team members for improved performance individually and corporately.
- Ensure timely management of the performance of all team members.
- Written and oral communication
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work and deliver under pressure
- Strong work ethic
DEGREE: Minimum of 2.1 in Social Science courses.
WORK EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 5 years cognate experience which must include in management, In-depth knowledge of up-coming and on-going key projects in the upstream sector of the Oil and Gas Sector, an eye for fashioning out business opportunities and supporting business growth.