Smart Partners Consulting - Our client who are into Environmental services, seek to hire a qualified candidate to fill the position above.
- Manage, develop and expand current client relationships
- Routinely identify and develop new client relationships with measurable revenue streams
- Identify potential business ventures for growth opportunities within existing client base as well as expanded areas of business and communicate these to management
- Routinely network within the industry to develop potential prospects and opportunities
- Manage administrative requirements for interaction with clients such as vendor database entries; vendor certifications; marketing and search service registrations; agency specific applications, registrations, and certifications
- Participate in events such as trade shows and conferences for the purpose of marketing the company’s services
- Manage business development operations to meet revenue targets and defined metrics
- Perform presentations to prospective clients describing company’s services
- Participate in the proposal process for new projects and opportunities, including developing proposal documents and submission of completed proposals
- Attend site visits and pre-proposal conferences as necessary in the pursuit of business opportunities
- Develop, maintain, and implement marketing tools
- Minimum of 3years experience in Business development or sales, 2 of which must be in environmental industry
- Strong knowledge of the environmental and industrial services industry
- Outstanding client management skills
- Proven history of delivering strong growth and/or sales results
- Existing environmental industry client contacts a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently
- Strong PC skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, Adobe Acrobat, Internet)
- Demonstrated capability of developing, implementing and managing strategic plans for marketing and business development
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.