Qualification, Experience, Skills, and Competencies
- Good University degree in social sciences or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years working experience.
- Good knowledge of Scrap metal and ship breaking business.
- Interaction with existing suppliers/owners of obsolete ships.
- Marketing and sale of scrap metals.
- Maintain a database of prospects and opportunity dates.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Ability to manage customers and contractors.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Efficient use of Microsoft suite.