- Business development Officer needed to drive overall growth and increase the profit share of the organization.
- Assist in the packaging and Preparation of Tender documents.
- Share industry information and strategy with colleagues in regular learning sessions.
- Responsible for Establishing of the long-term business development plan.
- Provide strategic direction and support to build a relationship with key government agencies and major IOCs or any agency as required.
- Regulatory company liaison and relationship management
- Establish customer base relations for existing and nurture new Client relationships.
- Develop and maintain good customer relationship for the future growth of the company
- Prepare presentations, proposals, and various sales tools on effective development of business opportunities for the company
- Regularly provide updates on the market competition analysis and knowledge to Senior Management
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Computer Literate and the applications relevant to the position; like MS Office suite Ability to develop and make presentations for existing and prospective customers, in a professional manner.
- Must have the ability to recognize opportunities and manage Clients effectively.
- Ability to work under pressure and still be effective
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.