- Identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Assist in company’s branding and media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements, marketing collaterals, and web site.
- Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
- Explain prospective clients about the advantages of the products or services offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan
- Manage customer calls and appointments effectively for new opportunities.
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Develop and deliver pitches for potential investors.
- BSc/ HND
- Minimum of 2:1/upper credit and masters will be an added advantage
- Candidate must have 3– 5 years minimum experience in similar role
Competence (Knowledge/Skill & Abilities)
- Knowledge of industry and business Operation
- Proficient in Ms. Office
- Strong understanding of the market
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
Location: Lekki, Lagos