21st Century Evolution Systems Limited seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Follow up on any sales opportunities, communicating relevant information clearly
- Form and maintain strong relationships with new and existing partners using the telephone, email and online contact
- Become an expert on the company’s products and be able to pitch them effectively to current and potential customers
- Work to weekly and monthly sales targets and KPIs. Represent the company at conferences, meetings and industry events.
- Prepare, compile and submit bid packages on behalf of the company.
- Prepare business proposals Prepare and introduce policies to improve the overall efficiency of the firm.
Core Skills and Experience
A Business Development Officer should:
- Be an expert on the company’s products and be able to pitch them effectively in any situation.
- Be able to demonstrate good knowledge of the industry and markets in which the company operates.
- Have an aptitude for sales and spotting business opportunities.
- Be a ‘people person’ with great communication skills – a competent relationship builder.
- Possess good knowledge of (or be willing to learn about) customer relationship management (CRM) tools such as Salesforce.
- Be comfortable in a target-driven environment and work to overcome any barriers that would prevent targets being met.
- Be able to demonstrate good time management and planning skills.