- Communicate physically and online with Marine Tanker Leasing Companies
- Regularly visit Apapa and other Nigeria Ports to maintain and generate new clients
- Support the Business Development team in ensuring smooth and efficient output
- Network and advertise to potential clients
- Deal with general queries relating to Vessel Supply.
- You will be responsible for directly contacting a targeted list of clients as well as info documentation
- Experience in marine petroleum products trading
- Must be a university graduate(Geophysics, or Mechanical) with age range of 20-30 years (Males preferably)
- Contacts in PPMC, Tanker leasing companies is an Advantage
- Ability to use Microsoft office suite- Spreadsheet
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
- Must be confident, articulate and not afraid to communicate over the phone on a daily basis
- Excellent attention to detail and researcher
- Must be Decisive, action-centered, ‘gets things done’, able to work under pressure