Accountable to: Head Business Development Location: Lagos
Quality Risk Asset creation and effective monitoring for optimum performance.
Short, Medium and Long term liability generation to fund the banks risk asset portfolio.
Seek business opportunities, initiate new business frontiers by establishing relationship with the Government, Developers and other relevant Stakeholders.
The ideal person will be responsible for:
- Generating demand deposits, mortgage and other risk assets,
- Clientele base generation and improvement.
- Follow up relationship on new and existing customer base.
- Have and demonstrate excellent customer relationship.
- Relevant experience on National Housing Fund Scheme processing
- Evidence of a healthy and transferable cabal will be of good advantage
- The ideal candidate must have cognate experience in Mortgage and Credit activities.
- Possess sound marketing experience and skills, a self-driven, mentally strong, entrepreneurial
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- He/ She must have the required capacity to Identify and mobilize business from Lagos environ and neighboring states.
- He/ She must be a self-starter and have confidence to grow the business considerably within a reasonable time frame.
- Highly proficient in the use of the Microsoft office suite.
- Excellent communication skills (Written & Oral).
- Proactive with sound problem-solving skills.
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of first degree in any course, additional degree or certification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years of banking experience.
- Candidate must be firm and assertive.
- Highly organized and thorough.
- Ability to work within tight schedules.
- Candidate must be courteous and tolerant.
- Result was driven and self -motivated.
- Patient and extremely courteous.
- Salary Range: 2 million-3 million per annum