SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
Duties and Responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the Business Development Representative will:
- Initiate calls and ensure brand visibility, availability, pricing and monitor competitors activities.
- Develop Outlet plans
- Develop and leverage on customer relationships
- Implement promotions
- Plan for sales effectiveness
- Assess territories and plan for execution
- Execute in trade
- Review Sales Performance and
- Participate in teams
Qualifications, Experience and skills required:
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND in Commercial/Social sciences.
- Minimum of (1) One year experience in a similar role preferably FMCG environment
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office applications.
- Residence in the above specified state is an added advantage
- Must Possess a valid driver’s license
- Key competencies and attributes:
- Sound theoretical and practical knowledge of sales
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Must be able to work under pressure