Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) is an indigenous company established to provide a unique range of services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry. We venture into the this industry with the objective of building on existing limited in-country capacity. In view of the enormous opportunities which abound in the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the new findings in other African countries, there is a need for more indigenous players to fill the yawning gap by providing competitiveness and quality service delivery to the industry.
- Share industry information and strategy with colleagues in regular learning sessions.
- Responsible for Establishing of long term business development plan.
- Provide strategic direction and support to build relationship with key government agencies and major IOCs or any agency as required.
- Regulatory company liaison and relationship management
- Establish customer base relations for existing and nurture new Client relationships.
- Develop and maintain good customer relationship for the future growth of the company
- Prepare presentations, proposals, and various sales tools on effective development of business opportunities for the company
- Regularly provide updates on the market competition analysis and knowledge to Senior Management
- Previous five years experience in similar position
- Computer Literate and the applications relevant to the position; like MS Office suite Ability to develop and make presentations for existing and prospective customers, in a professional manner.
- Must have the ability to recognize opportunities and manage Clients effectively.
- Ability to work under pressure and still be effective
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.