- Identify new business opportunities, growth areas for existing services and develop strategies to identify future growth opportunities.
- Develop strategies to increase the brand awareness of the company and cut costs and increase revenue.
- Continually assess and evaluate current and future business environment to determine if changes in objectives are required.
- Construct economic models and trends to inform business decisions.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and client needs.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Manage projects effectively to deliver incremental growth.
- Provide performance data to support management decision-making.
- Organize, attend and duly represent the company at seminars, conferences, workshops, meetings, events, exhibitions, trade shows etc.
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing, Sales, Finance or any other related course
- 3+ years of relevant working experience in a business role
- Ability to work well in teams
- Well spoken with the ability to interact with clients/partners
- Flexibility to travel around
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great leadership skills
- Proficient IT skills
- Negotiation skills
- Thinks ‘outside the box’