- Identify and create sales leads;
- Convert leads into paying clients.
- Develop and manage relationships within and outside the industry and with foreign partners;
- Developing and negotiating contracts;
- Proficient in the use of radio, Television, printed media as vehicles for marketing;
- Develop, design, execute and manage online and offline marketing strategies to promote positive business image and branding, new business and business growth;
- Develop and deliver the business plans through carrying out research, formulate market analysis and deliver accurate business reports;
- Interface with and manage existing clients to ensure continued clients satisfaction and maintain mutually beneficial business;
- Identify, develop and implement strategies for new services and products geared towards creating new business for the company;
- Conduct periodic continuous analysis of the business needs to identify areas of improvement and opportunities for company’s growth;
- Build a sustainable business referral and lead generation network;
- Develop business presentations and reports;
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing or relevant field. A Masters Degree will be an added advantage;
- Minimum verifiable 3 years’ experience in Business Development/ Sales;
- Proficiency in the use of online marketing tools;
- Strong client relationship management skills;
- Proficiency with the use of Microsoft Office suite;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Adept communication and presentation skills;
- Market research experience;
- Proven ability to work with minimal to no supervision;
- Availability to travel on short notice;
- Ability to drive both manual and automatic vehicles.
- Graphics design skill is an added advantage.