Marrolak Investments is a diversified company with investments and operations in a wide variety of financial products and services, including financial education, private equity and securities and investment products. Marrolak is a strong and experienced partner, which builds on history and has gained its prestige on the basis of quality services for customers particularly in Nigeria's Agricultural industry.
- Respond to incoming Requests for Proposals in a professional and creative manner.
- Understand a prospect’s needs and work with the expert team to develop a well-tailored digital marketing proposal.
- Work closely with colleagues to identify new business prospects.
- Work closely with other team members to identify appropriate go to market messaging for specific clients.
- Manage clients accounts so as to meet targets relating to revenue growth, activities, profit margin, products mix/sales and clients acquisition and retention.
- Adhere to all quality standards and processes for the acquisition of clients, opportunities, submission of proposals and other contract documents.
- Provide regular feedback to the Senior management about marketplace activities.
- Develop effective working relationships with clients through regular meetings and obtain further sales/business development opportunities.
- Work with other team members to develop marketing campaigns so as to raise more awareness of the company products.
- Apply company wide project management standards in preparing bids, responding to clients needs and managing the sales process from opportunity identification to sign off.
- Undertake regular project reviews with all involved in the process to ensure duplication of knowledge.
- Candidates should have a minimum of B.Sc/HND
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.